The Trust-Based Relational Intervention® (TBRI)
A model of care to help children overcome their original trauma, and help them to begin forming healthy attachments as they learn to trust again.
Children receiving the trauma-informed care they need in their own community, they are receiving their treatment while living in a comfortable, home-like environment that facilitates their healing. Residents are also given opportunities to develop and strengthen their faith, which expands their level of trust and brings them into a community of mutual support.
- We accommodate boys, ages 5-13
- 16 Bed Capacity
- Residential treatment services are typically 6-18 months
- Specialized treatment services conclude with a review of progress at the end of 90 days
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention® trauma-informed care is incorporated
- Child specific therapeutic services include weekly individual therapy, psychiatric support, and equine therapy
- Multiple therapeutic groups sessions are facilitated by Licensed Professional Providers and/or Trained Professional Care-givers
- Direct care staff teach residents to practice social skills and hold them accountable
- Children are provided a Public Education through Conroe ISD
- Residents, are participating in social skills designed to facilitate healthy, productive behaviors